We are leading Japanese Freight Forwarding, Custom house Broker and Logistics. Quality & standard of our services are at the forefront. In Thailand, our services have been recognized for more than 25 years and well developed for continuing growth for many years. Currently, we are expanding further and looking for energetic, proactive, experienced and competent candidates who would like to build a bright and secured long-term career with a well-established international company to join us in the following position.
Job Responsibility :
- Manage the transportation operation scope both of land domestic cargoes delivery and container (Import / Export) shipment.
- Responsible for the transportation branch teams to ensure processes; including effective management of resources, performance, occupational health, safety, environment, and quality of delivery.
- Plan, direct, contribute, and coordinate the transport operations activities in the area of responsibility.
- Take responsibility for budget controlling and profit and loss statement in assigned branch area under the Transportation Job scope.
- Plan, manage and evaluate transportation operations liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, transportation subcontractors, and customers.
- Manage and monitor transportation-related performance (safety, quality, on-time delivery, and transportation costs.
- Manage team and human resource of transportation branch to be the part of operation’s success cover safety health and environment both of internal and public.
- Carry out reporting the related of an abnormal case, accident, injury or trouble caused during operation and in the workplace to upper.
- Male, age 30-40 years, Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the logistics field for Occupational Health and Safety is an advantage.
- Experience inland transportation for at least 3-5 years. And also DG transportation is needed.
- Understand cost calculation, PL (profit and loss).
- Good English literature and communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Good skill in cooperation and negotiation.
- Well understand in the transport business operation as own fleet management.
Social Security Fund
Yearly Physical Health Check
Application should contain with application letter, complete resume detailing education, experience, qualifications, present and expected salary, contact address, phone number and E-mail address attached with relevant documents and 1 recent photograph.
Human Resources Management Department
Suzuyo (Thailand) Ltd. / Suzuyo Distribution Center (Thailand) Ltd.
Charn Issara Tower II Building, 21st Floor,
2922/260 New Petchaburi Road, Bangkapi,
Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand
Tel : 0-2716-5380 to 3 Ext. 11357, 11358, 11359
FaceBook: Recruitment-Suzuyo Thailand